Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Any pictures of Emily and M Felicity?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just curious..uuhhh..no, no, of course I'm not, uh, maybe possibly thinking of Emily joining the family....of courese not, dont be silly....**nervous chuckle*** Why are you looking at my weirdly...uuhhh...umm....uuuhh.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Hannah [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ETA:

    Gah, I put Nellie and Felicity...LOL. I mean Emily!!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 27, 2006 03:49 PM: Message edited by: american-girl-fan ]</font>

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I second a picture request please! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll give you some when my Emily arrives!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be happy to post a pic, but I don't have Emily either.
    I was planning on being good and frugal with my money this month, but I suppose that I could order her, just because you asked. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I actually have both of these cuties! Give me ten minutes! I will take pics of Emily before I wrap her up for Christmas. Don't look at me like that! It is NOT dollie abuse. She will be fine in a dark basement, wrapped in paper for 3 months. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Now I can really see how tall the AGs are getting.

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 28, 2006 10:14 AM: Message edited by: emsmombuysdolls ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 28, 2006 10:16 AM: Message edited by: emsmombuysdolls ]</font>

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Awww! Your siggy pic is so cute of Felicity and Emily together! Maybe Emily looks taller because of her shoes? Certain ones make a huge difference. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •